Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a cream dress with black/grey roses on it, what should I wear for jewelry?

I plan on wearing a cream shawl over and black pumps but what kind of jewelry? Black pearls? I have a cream dress with black/grey roses on it, what should I wear for jewelry?
i would love to see a picture of that dress, it sounds very pretty. Well, I agree, you shouldn't wear any necklace because you're already wearing a shawl. If anything, wear some nice earrings and bracelets. I have a cream dress with black/grey roses on it, what should I wear for jewelry?
that sounds really nice! try a silver or gold necklace. don't do pearls! that make you seem way too formal. take the advice from me, i DESIGN clothing and i made something like that. it turned out really pretty with the silver or gold necklace. i try ed the pearls....UGH! take it from a girl that knows fashion! good luck sista! have fun!
That sounds really pretty! Can you get the link or say where you got it from? I think white pearls would look classier than black pearls, but I wouldn't wear any jewelry that's too elaborate or fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment