Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Im wearing a navy dress to a wedding. My hubby is wearing a black suit. Should he wear a cream or white shirt?

My sis is having her wedding (renewing vows)/25th ann. and I plan on wearing a very dark navy dress. My husband has a black suit and will be wearing a tie with navy, blue and silver in it. Should he wear the cream colored dress shirt or white? what would look best with my dress?Im wearing a navy dress to a wedding. My hubby is wearing a black suit. Should he wear a cream or white shirt?
it really depends on what look you're going for. cream would make a very rich color combination a nd would look best with a dress that is a simple, classic cut or is somewhat reminiscent of a victorian dress. white, on the other hand, will make it look clean, crisp and fresh and will look best with a dress of a modern cut. although both will work, i would suggest white because if the silver in the tie, which might clash with cream.Im wearing a navy dress to a wedding. My hubby is wearing a black suit. Should he wear a cream or white shirt?
well the cream would match the navy dress really well but the white would look best with his black suit, but with him wearing the navy tie i would def go for the cream, no doubt:-)
CREAM FOR SURE =]





mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think white would look best with the silver in the tie.
cream definately. he'll stand out more than just being another guest; it'll draw attention to the tie better.
idk...but make sure your socks are black
I think the white would look best, but that's just my opinion.
white

No comments:

Post a Comment