Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color shoes goes with a cream color wedding dress. That is long below my shins. It is backless.?

Should I go black shoes or gold. Should I wear pearls or diamonds. Do you think my hair up or down I'm not wearing a veil. Also should I go spike heels or regular like 2'1/2 inches because I am 5'10'; already and my husband to be is 5'9';What color shoes goes with a cream color wedding dress. That is long below my shins. It is backless.?
Cream-coloured shoes to match! Wear pearls... shorter heels and hair up!What color shoes goes with a cream color wedding dress. That is long below my shins. It is backless.?
Wear the regular 2 1/2 gold shoes. Black shoes with a wedding dress is pretty tacky...


And go with diamonds for your wedding because it will look more elegant :)
For a wedding or anything formal, I would choose cream colored heels as closely matched to the gown color as possible. Staying with the same color is soothing to the eye and the wearer will appear taller and not ';cut'; at the shins with a bright or strong colored pair of shoes. Small heels should be fine but I wouldn't wear really high heels because if you and your husband-to-be are of similar height...it will look better in the pictures. A chocolate brown heel would also look nice. For a formal event I would always chose an updo. It always looks classy and put together. Since you are not wearing a veil....you may want to think about placing a large, beige colored flower in the back of you hair so the people behind you can see it while you are at the front of wherever you are getting married. Maybe some ivory roses?? Make sure the flower does not contain sap to ruin your hair. I think pearls would look nicer than diamonds.
I'd go with cream heals, because the black would probably clash with the cream dress, the gold might too. I'd wear regular heals so your husband doesn't look too much shorter in the photos. I think wearing pearls would look better, because it would look more classy. If you would like to go for a more relaxed look wear your hair down, and if you'd like to look more formal then up.





I hope you have a beautiful day :)
shoes = gold


necalace = diamonds


hair = down


shoes = regular high heels
Cream colored shoes dyed to match the dress
My sister just got married and her dress was cream she wore silver and clear shoes she bought for real cheap at a bridal shop it was really cute she had so many compliments on them,i say diamonds but it's you getting married. up would look really cute without a veil with maybe a few little peices down in the back.i wouldn't do a spike heel though.hope this helps congrats...

No comments:

Post a Comment