Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pale-skin with a cream dress?

I'm looking for a formal (prom) dress, and I found a really nice one - only problem is that it's cream. I'm a blonde-haired, blue-eyed quite pale girl and I'm afraid that it could wash me out.





a) Anyways I can prevent it washing me out? Keep in mind, it is the perfect dress for me, apart from the colouring so I really want to hold onto it. I'd prefer to just fix the problem instead of finding a new dress. EG, Would you suggest fake-tanning, or something similar?





b) Okay, worst case scenario, I have to buy a new dress. Which colours would you suggest? I think I mentioned that I have longish (mid-back) blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm quite short for my age (150cm).





Thank you! All of this is really appriciated!Pale-skin with a cream dress?
Wear you make up bold and really stunnly.


This will take the dawl ness away from your facee and make people really see yourr facee and wont really change much.


Wear shoes that are the same colour as your eye shadow.


:D:D a really eletric bluee with a cream dress and eletric blue shoes.


ORR with red shoes and bright red lipstick will make you stand out alot too. (:





Okayy this is what I suggest how to do your make up :





Bold Red:





- Wear a veryy light brownyy colour on the eye shawdoww and I tiny bit under your eyes. Wear eyelinerr and massaracaa for long eye lashes. Wearr BRIGHT red lipstick and wear making shoes. Even put a red braclet or red earrings or necklace. Or all togetherr.


Or alot of silver or gold necklaces. This will give you a very classy look. :D:D





Bluue:





- Wear brightt and OUTSTANDING blue eye shawdow.


Wear making shoes and Braclets, earrings etc. (:


oh and maybee a little blue purse :D


I think maybee a tinyy blu ebelt under the breat line would look okayy maybee play around with it. (:








I think you would look pretty


with your hai rlike taylor swift (:





Hope I helped..


Havee fun.





Ohh and I wouldnt risk Fake tan. (:Pale-skin with a cream dress?
a) a tan would prevent a wash-out. if you tan, go to a tanning salon, not a spray tan. the tanning booth isn't good for your health, but it's more natural looking and it would only be for a short time. start ahead of time and do it gradually.


b) if you have to get a new dress, go with a dark, royal blue or sapphire blue. it will bring out your eyes and contrast with your skin.


:)
you could look quite angelic with a cream dress, just make sure your features dont get washed out, so highlight your features! your eyes with mascara,eyeliner, eyeshadow, you can put highlighter down the middle of your nose to highlight it, quite a striking colour for your lips!! bam..beautiful..x
no - i think it would look great





- personally i don't like fake tanning so i wouldn't suggest that but it's up to you





-have asked whether the dress comes in a different colour?





i'd buy the dress and then get some really striking shoes and nice makeup...
I bet you will look positivly devine. It probably wont wash you out, but make you look sweet. Just make sure to accentuate your features. Think of Across the Universe- Lucy in that movie was a fair blonde and she wore cream and looked gorgeous.
It would look absolutely beautiful if you had darker hair, but you're right, it may wash you out especially because you have both light skin AND hair.





Ask your friends and family what they think...it might look great and not too washy, you never know!
I bet it will look fine, just wear makeup on your face.


If you are really self concious, you could get a fake tan, or buy the product at the store and do it yourself.
Just buy the dress. Ya know you want too! Have a friend highlight important areas and facial features. Your blue eyes ought to stand nicely.
i'm like hat just die your hair and if you want fake tan but it can go orange but i'm sure you would look fine in anything blonde hair, blue eyed people with pale skin look good in almost anything.
I would go tanning because it will wash you out
Honestly, I think another color would probably look better with your skin tone and hair color.





I think you should try mystic tan! That would definately help. I did it for my prom dress (I'm very light skinned as well) and it turned out fine.


Just make sure to ask for the lightest tone possible. I asked for the lightest tone. I ended looking a little orangy, I washed with a loofa and soap and it looked natural after a few showers. I can't imagine what I would've looked like if I asked for the medium tone! Oh, and it's cheap too! (I think it was like 10 dollars)

No comments:

Post a Comment