Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can I wear red shoes with a black/cream dress for a wedding?

yes...it will make you POP...and not in a tacky way!Can I wear red shoes with a black/cream dress for a wedding?
I think that it would look great together. Maybe you could accessorize with some red jewelry and/or headband.Can I wear red shoes with a black/cream dress for a wedding?
NO!!!! not with the cream in the dress if it was all black absolutly but with the cream in there it would be just to much going on i would go with the basic black strappy heel and a cream colored clutch bag
Sure! Just compliment the shoes with a red clutch purse and a necklace or earrings in red.
As long as you're not the bride (lol). Wear some big red earings and lipstick too.
Black-yes, cream-I wouldn't advise...
yep it will give ur outfit color and some fun.


just as long as the black/cream dress are solid colors. no patterns or some sort of design. just 2 solid colors.
Yes I love RED shoe okay I just love SHOES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment