Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you all think about a cream colored dress as your wedding dress?

I'm getting married at the beach in a wedding chapel and saw this nice cream dress that i liked. I think it's a brides maid dress. Its going to be a very small intimate wedding with no more than 35 family members! Just wanted to get a few opinions. ThanksWhat do you all think about a cream colored dress as your wedding dress?
the traditional ';white wedding'; is kind of cliche these days, and cream is a very classy and beautiful alternative. you sound like someone who appreciates the alternative anyway, having a beach wedding and all! sounds like you, go for it!





and it doesn't have to mean that you've been a naughty girl before your vows either, so nevermind the naysayers! ;)What do you all think about a cream colored dress as your wedding dress?
hey my dress is different too! Go for it!
It's ok. Just make sure it doesn't LOOK like a bridesmaid dress.
I think that the traditional feelings towards wearing white vs cream etc are antiquated.


I certainly agree that any color in that family will be beautiful. Whatever you prefer, my dear... it is your wedding! :)





I wore an ivory mid calf length spaghetti strap one for an outdoor wedding.. it was beautiful and didn't wash my coloring out like a white dress would have.
I think it will be just fine! get it %26amp; have a wonderful wedding!
Sounds beautiful! You definitely want something more casual for your beach wedding :) Do you have a picture we can see?
I that sounds fantastic! I love it when people stick to their theme - since your wedding will be more intimate and on the beach it is only fitting your dress match. Sounds great!
I think its a wonderful idea -- my wedding gown was also a cream color because I felt that white was too bright and would stand out too much in pictures.
As long as you love it! Weddings have come a long way from what they used to be - I've been to a wedding %26amp; the bride wore a pink dress! She looked beautiful %26amp; you will too - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
i think its brilliant! white really doesn't suit bride.


the cream color will be stunning and you will look gorgeous!


have a lovely wedding and an even better marriage!
That makes a whole lot of since, your dress sounds beautiful, and a small and intimate wedding that dress wouldbe perfect to wear on a beach. goood luck.
If you like it that is all that matters. It is your day! Do it how you want to do it!
I think that would be great. Many brides dont wear white anyway even if they have a traditonal wedding gown as they can get them in colors other than ivory and white. Sounds like this dress might be more appropriate and comfortable for the venue you are planning.
This is your wedding, it is your day. If you chose to wear orange, that is up to you. Cream, off-white or any color in that range compliments most skin tones better than white does. It does not matter the type of dress. If you love it, buy it!
That's great for a small wedding!





And some people look better in cream than they do in white.





It doesn't matter if you're one of those people--it's YOUR day. Do what YOU want!
I think that sounds beautiful! It would look great against a seascape!
Sounds elegant. It doesn't have to be a ';wedding gown'; it needs to be something that you feel beautiful in. It doesn't matter what kinda dress it is I am sure you'll be beautiful no matter what.
It's your day...it shouldn't matter what we think!





My aunt got married in a church with a ton of people there, and their dress style was very casual, and it didn't affect the mood or feeling of the day at all!
  • myspace.com download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment