Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it too grandma-ish to wear a red shirt, white/cream dress pants and red shoes to a Christmas party?

I'm a 20 year old female and the pants and shirt are both fitted, so they're trendy, but when I put the whole outfit together, it was a little questionable. So basically I'm just looking for some opinions here, thanks.Is it too grandma-ish to wear a red shirt, white/cream dress pants and red shoes to a Christmas party?
The outfit sounds traditional, yet elegant. Understated, yet sophisticated. I say go for, and have a good time.Is it too grandma-ish to wear a red shirt, white/cream dress pants and red shoes to a Christmas party?
It sounds kind of grandma-ish...try black pants or capris/gauchos instead, maybe with boots!
red shoes are always nice for christmas parties. red shirt is nice too. but black pants are a whole lot better camouflage, unless you have really good body shape so that the white pants enhance your figure.
My Grandma never wore an outfit like that, so go for it.
whats wrong with being ';grandma-ish?';
More Santa Clausish than anything if you ask me. But no, if the clothes look good, I think it should look great, after all it is Christmas.
no. it will look good

No comments:

Post a Comment