Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have a dress that has a cream top and is black from the waste down. What type of jewelry should i wear? HELP?

My wedding is October 14, 2008. It's coming up quick and i need a little help deciding what type of jewelry would look best. Gold or silver? Pearls or no pearls? Black stones or colored?I have a dress that has a cream top and is black from the waste down. What type of jewelry should i wear? HELP?
You should put up a picture or your dress to get a better idea


By the way, love the fact that your dress isn't all white.


I hate wedding dresses that are white, off-white and ivory colored.


But yours sounds gorgeous. I would go with some black stones to help compliment the bottom half of your dress. I would go with one strand of mid-length stone necklace. You can find them by the brand Candies at Kohl's. Gold or silver would be okay and pearls will make you look more older than elegant with your dress. Buy some black stones and put them on with your dress. If it doesnt look right kohl's is really good with returns and they have a ton of jewelry.


Don't worry too much.


He'll think you're beautiful as your walking down the isle and that's all that really counts, oh and congratulations! I have a dress that has a cream top and is black from the waste down. What type of jewelry should i wear? HELP?
long beads...1 cream and 2 black...





http://www.polkadotjewellery.co.uk/asset鈥?/a>






http://stores.ebay.com/ismyrnesfashionho鈥?/a>





http://stores.ebay.com/ismyrnesfashionho鈥?/a>
I say silver with pearls or diamonds. You may want to check out http://www.glamforless.com/Jewelry.htm.
I was thinking simple gold jewelery- I personally don't think white pearls would look good with the cream colored bodice


Mazel tov!
I was just about to say pearls! they look amazing. they would def look cute with a cream and black dress. go for that! : )


HAve a nice weddinggg : D
Match it with your shoes. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment