Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What makeup colors should I pair with an Ivory/Cream dress?

I made a beautiful ivory lacy-looking dress for Second Life, and I want my skin to have a makeup combination to go with it. The skin I'm using is a chocolate color - not too dark brown, but not light. What kind of makeup would complement that skin tone and dress? (Mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick/gloss, blush, etc)What makeup colors should I pair with an Ivory/Cream dress?
I really think you should take a picture of your dress,


and take it to the MAC or chanel counter at nordstroms,


or macys.





theyll know exactly what colors to go with your dress


make sure you dont get a old lady to do your makeup though


they suck. they dont know whats modernWhat makeup colors should I pair with an Ivory/Cream dress?
I'd say, use natural colors or pinks and nothing too extreme. For the eyes, try a light, maybe shimmery, shadow for the lid just above the lashes and towards the tear duct. At the upper crease, try a darker, yet natural pink. As far as blush goes, I like to stick to the far back, upper parts of my cheeks. Use whichever shade that compliments your skin-tone and dress.





Use very little eyeliner. Only at the outer ends of each upper eyelid. And of course, use a clump-free mascara - Black/Brown - Whatever color that compliments your eyes. Only one or a few layers - Making the lashes look long, yet natural. Lips, glossy.
black eyeliner...black mascara.......a pinkish white shimmer eyeshadow for under the brow and then some shimmery brown and maybe charcoal eyeshadow for the lid. id go with a really light pink/light brown lip color (gloss) and light pink cheeks
eye shadow:a shimering gold put on lightly.





reagular black mascura





lips:light pink


with gloss





Blush:rose colors





eyeliner: black just on button part of eye tho .





thats all oyu need to look good

No comments:

Post a Comment