Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color shoes for a pink dress with cream polka dots? I'm having trouble matching the cream of the dots?

This is a very pretty 20's/30's looking silk bias cut dress. It's a summer dress so black is out. I'll never match the pink, but the cream or bone shoes I've tried don't match the dots, and the dress is long. HELP!What color shoes for a pink dress with cream polka dots? I'm having trouble matching the cream of the dots?
nude toned shoes, something that would match your skin tones, it would definitely soften the polka dots so you won't look ';too much';What color shoes for a pink dress with cream polka dots? I'm having trouble matching the cream of the dots?
Try searching for that specific color shoe in your size at endless.com. Greaaaaat place to find what you're looking for. :%26gt;
try blue or yellow with matching accessories and clutch
  • myspace.com download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment