Thursday, December 31, 2009

I tried to get a pink stain out of a cream dress with bleach and it's ruined.?

Do you think I can dye it another color? and if so, has anyone had any success in doing this? and what color and type of dye? I don't want to turn that color if I sweat in that dress!!I tried to get a pink stain out of a cream dress with bleach and it's ruined.?
You won't have any success. You'll end up with a different colored spotted dress.





The bleached out area will accept the dye differently than the body of the dress.I tried to get a pink stain out of a cream dress with bleach and it's ruined.?
Depends on the fabric. Also, the bleach on the dress may affect the dye. Consult with a dry cleaner, taylor, or bridal shop before you try.
have you tried letting it sit for a while with shaving cream on it and then washing it again? i know it works for carpets too and i use it all the time with stains. good luck
Thintex Permant dies work very well just follow the instructions on the package.
ooooh.


the best option at this point would be to dye ita dark brown, navy or black to hide everything.



yes you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment