Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color leggings should I wear with brown/cream polkadot mini dress?

This dress: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21%26amp;category%5Fname=casual+tops%26amp;product%5Fid=2050063749%26amp;showBACK=OK





It's a little too short on me to wear by itself and I have both brown and cream accessories (shoes, headbands, etc) I can mix it with.What color leggings should I wear with brown/cream polkadot mini dress?
Cream because the polkadots are cream. You never go with the main color. Always wear leggings in the acscent color. Shoes you could do in brown, I would go for a cream colored head band with brown polka dots. Make it fun.What color leggings should I wear with brown/cream polkadot mini dress?
if the main colour of the minidress is brown, and the accent colour is cream, then the accessories should be cream coloured as well.
I love the dress





Well you should either get that colored leggings that brown


or


White leggings





Btw you should also wear flats with the outfit :)
Well, I think its would look wonderful with no leggings! Maybe some cream colored earrings and cute heels! That would deffinatley work!
With that kind of dress, I don't think you really need leggings. Why not go for skin colored tights?


It's great to show off legs especially when it's hot outside.
cream ones, brown would look too brown. and use mostly cream accessories.
I LOVE THE DRESS! You should wear white ones to bring out the cream in the dots. :)
cream cuz if you pick brown its going to be too much brown
Cream or Black.
Navy blue.
brown or cream just don;'t wear black leggings it will not look good.
don't wear leggings =]
cream
cream.
cream.
white
LEGGINGGSS ARE OUTT!!


sorry but yea.


itsss summmmerrrr!!


show a little skin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment