Saturday, December 26, 2009

If I wear a cream dress to my formal, what tie/shirt should my date wear?

I think white and cream clash so I was thinking black shirt, cream tie, Im wearing black jewellery. What do you think??If I wear a cream dress to my formal, what tie/shirt should my date wear?
that is exactly what i was thinking. good choice :)If I wear a cream dress to my formal, what tie/shirt should my date wear?
A Black Or Brown Shirt With Cream Tie Brown Does Go Better With Cream But A Black Shirt Will Maybe Be Better To Find !
Red tie





black and cream or other is so outdated..the bold colors are in and the dark colors are over..and real yesterday.





or a nice blue tie with a pimpin light blue tux..lol
i think maybe the other way around would be cute...?





but yea.ure choice is nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment