Saturday, December 26, 2009

Burgundy and Light Blue on a Cream Wedding dress and Light blue and burgundy for the bridesmaids?

I just need a bit of help and advice on these chosen colors in terms of its combination. It's not necessary for baby blue but it must not be too light and not royal blue. thanks.Burgundy and Light Blue on a Cream Wedding dress and Light blue and burgundy for the bridesmaids?
I like either of these colours, however I think I would go for one or the other, but not both together. You could possibly include cream for the bridesmaids as well. As an after thought, it does sound like you may be skirting ('scuse the pun!) very close to either Aston Villa or West Ham FC colours.





Another option would be to include further colours in your flowers and table arrangements, or what about blue for the men and burgundy for the women?Burgundy and Light Blue on a Cream Wedding dress and Light blue and burgundy for the bridesmaids?
I love the light blue, light pink or brown sashes on cream wedding dresses!!! Burgundy I'm not too sure about. I think it might be too much... As far as the bridesmaids, I think the light blue (or whatever color sash you chose) would look beautiful.





It also depends on what time of year your wedding is... if it's summer / spring go with the light colors. If it's fall or winter, go dark.





Congrats on the wedding!
I love light blue and I love burgundy, but I guess I have to see it, b/c when I imagine it, I'm not a fan...





I like burgundy and peach though!!


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mVNQFjdp3b0/SN鈥?/a>





And light blue with green :)


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mVNQFjdp3b0/SL鈥?/a>





Or, aqua blue with red :)


http://bp1.blogger.com/_mVNQFjdp3b0/R_V8鈥?/a>





Is this what you kind of mean?


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mVNQFjdp3b0/SH鈥?/a>
i am not sure of the 2 colours together. maybe pink and blue? or maybe just a hint of one colour. so prodominantly blue with maybe a few burgandy flowers etc. you need to see these colours together, best thing to do is to go with 2 of your bridesmaids to a wedding shop and try on dresses.
Does have to be burgundy? I just don't see those two colors going together at all. Is it a spring, fall, winter or summer wedding? If you're going to put baby blue with another color, to me it has to be a lighter color than burgundy.
I think we need pictures, it doesnt sound like a very appealing color combo.
blue and burgundy... spew!! burgundy OR blue i would choose
I really don't think that those two colors look good together. Your mixing a deep shade with a pastel. I'd pick one or the other, not both!
That doesn't sound like a good combination.
Those colors would clash too much.
yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment