Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color sandals should I wear with a cream dress ( looks gold under light)? I think gold would be too much?

Go for an ivory colour or a nice little silver number :)What color sandals should I wear with a cream dress ( looks gold under light)? I think gold would be too much?
Tan is always a good colour that compliments cream. Just make sure you take the dress with you when matching up if it tends to look a bit gold. Last thing you want is to clash. And dont forget matching handbag!What color sandals should I wear with a cream dress ( looks gold under light)? I think gold would be too much?
White sandals would look nice. You could add on a piece of gold jewelry on the front to dress it up.
eggplant, it complements and is unexpected

No comments:

Post a Comment