Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Black and cream dress with colour run, and i have used dylon and colour run remover and it has not removed it?

I have a black vintage dress with a cream lace collar and cuffs. The black has run into the cream. I have used colour run remover, and it has not helped the problem. I have even done it twice. GRR! Any ideas on what i can do next? Is there any homemade versions i can make? HELP HELP!Black and cream dress with colour run, and i have used dylon and colour run remover and it has not removed it?
i work in a dry cleaners and i am afraid becauese you have done all the other things we would be unable to rectify the problem Black and cream dress with colour run, and i have used dylon and colour run remover and it has not removed it?
If the dress is new you can take it back for a refund.


I brought my daughter a baby pink and navy blue tracksuit. The blue ran in the washing machine, making the pink look a dirty lilac, ruining the tracksuit. So I took it back for a replacement. This one I hand washed and it still ran, so I took that one back and got a refund.





If it is 'old' try a dry cleaners like someone else has said, or a clothes alter/repair shop.
Colour run is horrid stuff! It actually takes colour out of all the colours. Try soaking the collar and cuffs in ace bleach (I'm assuming the black has run into them) and in future, wash it by hand!! In something Soft!! Like Lux or baby shampoo.
I suggest you take it to a good dry cleaners and ask their advice before you do anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment