Saturday, December 26, 2009

My wedding dress is cream, my bridesmaids are chocolate, what type of flowers and colours could i use?

I would like to use silk not white, not multicoloured flowers either. Any Ideas im getting married in november??? Genuine Answers only please.My wedding dress is cream, my bridesmaids are chocolate, what type of flowers and colours could i use?
My daughter had silk flowers made to go on pins in her hair by a company online called silk specialities. Have a look at their site as the flowers are truly amazing. You could use orange to add a bit of colour or even lavendar. Stephanotis looks really nice and lily of the valley with orchidsMy wedding dress is cream, my bridesmaids are chocolate, what type of flowers and colours could i use?
Personally I would use oranges. Anything too pale, such as pinks or apricots, may wash out against your cream dress. A brighter orange will definitely punch up the cream and the brown as well. Here's some examples:


http://rickandcolleenswedding.com/images鈥?/a>


http://www.beautifulbeginningsevents.com鈥?/a>


http://www.blumen.com/images/orange%20bo鈥?/a>
I love the idea of pink oriental lilies.





If you don't like pink lilies pink roses would also look nice as would apricot (as long as they did not wash out your dress).





An orchid bouquet would also be stunning, and they come in lots of colours. Pinks, purples, even greens would look gorgeous.






I always think pale pink and chocolate look lovely together. I am having black, silver and Ivory.....surprisingly gorgeous! Depending on time of the year, burnt orange and brown is very effective also.


Good luck.
Sunflower yellow and chocolate brown. Those are the colors I am using and they are great fall colors. As far as flowers use Sunflowers and/or Black-eyed Susans. They encourporate both colors! Congrats and best wishes!
Fall is a great time to get married. You could use any fall flower. Mums are nice. they come in many forms. Daisy,cushion or spider. and in beautiful colors this time of year. Mix a few fall color roses in yours.
Congrats...love the colors... ofcourse these are the same colors as I have chosen for our wedding so I'm a little partial to them. Here is what we are doing.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/25940299@N0鈥?/a>





Good luck!
Maybe some peach colored roses with yellow tips would be nice. Any colors that would also look good would be shades of yellow or orange.
orchids or lilies maybe, white roses with brown roses (tetra nostra roses) or white flowers with a few chocolate cosmos thrown in? maybe?
Bright Lime Green! It is beautiful and elegant and simple and goes perfect with chocolate and cream.
Orange should do....

No comments:

Post a Comment