Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a cream colored dress and some great boots but need something on my legs? Help?

Okay so I am a 30 something stay at home mom trying not to look haggard but not wanting to look like I tried to hard. I have two dresses that are off white or cream and some great brown slouch boots but need either tights or hosiery. What do you recommend and please give a resource to purchase! Thanks!I have a cream colored dress and some great boots but need something on my legs? Help?
I would wear beige or nude hose (pantyhose or thigh highs)...it will look great against the cream dress and brown boots!I have a cream colored dress and some great boots but need something on my legs? Help?
Get some tights or knee-high in skin-tone colour. That way you have the benefit of wearing tights without looking like you are wearing them. You could also try some slightly darker than your skin-tone to give a warm tan/glow to your skin, without trying.





Try Primark, supermarkets or your local market.
I'm your age, too. Same situation. The best way to look like you didn't try to hard is to first DO NOT WEAR HOSIERY! Nothing says Granny like hose....totally outdated. Now, if you're needing tights, make sure they are black, dark grey or the latest chic color this fall.....cranberry or a dark fushia. I found mine at Kohl's.


If you still need answers, just tune into TLC's What Not To Wear......Stacy and Clinton are wonderful. Or watch Tim Gunn's Guide to Style on Bravo TV...he's a little over the top, but knows his stuff.


Also, pick up an issue of InStyle magazine at the store.....great!
As someone in their 30s you should stick to prints and dark colors in tights, nordstrom has great options for both


let me recomend the blue tight with the lines when they cross





But look through these


http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/6014317/0~23鈥?/a>
get thigh high nylons, you can get them anywhere. kmart, walmart meijer.


get beige.



you could do a nice pair of brown tights, similar in color to the boots. that will create nice silhouette.
depends if the dressed r long or shot





short-black fishnet tights


long-you dont nee nothing
Grow some leg hair.
buy some red leather pants tight ones :D

No comments:

Post a Comment