Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is wearing a cream dress to a funeral disrespectful? It has black designs on it.?

It is not disrespectful but it may be considered to be inappropriate to the occasion. Try to wear a dark, subdued color. It doesn't have to be black but it should be dark.Is wearing a cream dress to a funeral disrespectful? It has black designs on it.?
No, of course not. As long as you look nice and respectful, and not in some lovely bright yellow sundress, you should be fine. After all, it has black designs on it. And I'm very sorry for you, since you had obviously known someone who passed away..Is wearing a cream dress to a funeral disrespectful? It has black designs on it.?
i don't think so. I wore a bright yellow shirt to a funeral. I figured that the person who died was a happy person and they wouldn't be offended. I think the wearing black thing is kind of dumb anyway.
Some traditionalists think you must wear black. However, I prefer allowing visitors to wear what they are comfortable in. So for me it would not bother. For your next door neighbor, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment