Saturday, December 26, 2009

What makeup should I wear to go with my cream/red dress?

I'm wearing a strapless, form-fitting dress that could even be described as chinese looking.





It has big venetian red flowers (well...flower type things) and a cream...background? I was told by some to wear a maroon/pink eyeshadow combination, but I'm not so sure...which colours might go well with this dress?What makeup should I wear to go with my cream/red dress?
heres two choices...





you can wear maroon pink eyeshadow and go light on your lips with a nude colour. you can also try a babypink eyeshadow or one that is close to your dress colour, mum always tell me that my make up gotta match my clothes.





personally i'd suggest minimal eye make up.. maybe just a pearl colour with some eyeliner and mascara. concentrate on your lips with red lipstickWhat makeup should I wear to go with my cream/red dress?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3snUBLCd6鈥?/a>
I think a really neutral smokey eye with some winged out eyeliner and red lips would look amazing.
I say a smokey eye (black and grey shadiws) with a nude or red lip.





Your dress sounds beautiful.
I think a goldish smokey eye would look really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment