Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I wear chocolate brown shoes with a cream dress?

I'm wearing a cream dress that has a goldish/bronzish roucheing in the middle. Can I wear chocolate brown shoes if I accessorize with cognac jewelry?Can I wear chocolate brown shoes with a cream dress?
of course that will look nice u can even accessorize with red or another color because brown and cream are both neutralsCan I wear chocolate brown shoes with a cream dress?
Yes you can neutrals are always good together
Yes ofc :) , i wore the same kinda thing the other week and every one said it looked nice , go for it :) xx
Yeah of course you can


they go well!!


xo
It sounds fine to me. I'd wear such an outfit.
OF COURSE!!! GO FOR IT GIRL YOU'RE GONNA LOOK SOOOOOOO HOT!
yes! brown is a neutral. go for it! :)
yes....that should come out very cute
  • myspace.com download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment