Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color tights should I wear if Im wearing a magenta colored dress with cream colored booties?

You'd want to go more basic since you already have a pop of color with the dress. Wear black or grey tights.What color tights should I wear if Im wearing a magenta colored dress with cream colored booties?
Cream-colored tights will match your boots and elongate your legs. This trick can be used by wearing shoes the same color as your skin (if bare) or the same color as the pants you're wearing.





A black will look good as well, and a gray shade might look good also. Since I have not seen the dress, I'm not really sure, but I think it will work out well.





Good luck and Happy Holidays!What color tights should I wear if Im wearing a magenta colored dress with cream colored booties?
definitely black
Black or Grey.
BLACK!
Gray or Black
black or pantyhose [[brown]]. perfect colors for weird matching colors lol
grey.
black or white








Hope this Helps!
yeah gray, or navy blue

No comments:

Post a Comment