Saturday, December 26, 2009

I just bought a cream sweater dress, do you think I should wear it to school?

It's a long sleeved, cowl-necked sweater dressed (cream coloured) it's too long to wear with skinny jeans , do you think it would be appropriate for 1st day back @ school, with leggings and black leather wedge boots. thx.I just bought a cream sweater dress, do you think I should wear it to school?
Try it with:


1] cream tights and brown or caramel boots


2] hose and brown or black heels


3] tights and flats


Add a skinny belt that matches the shoes.I just bought a cream sweater dress, do you think I should wear it to school?
yes wear it!!!! itll look fabulous peace out lol
maybe
Sounds like a really hot dress! lol





The thing is, can you really imagine going back to school looking like this? http://bp2.blogger.com/_GoiZyycwNHE/R3MV鈥?/a>





I think the cream sweater look is more of a ';going out'; look. Save it for shopping days, dates, and parties. Perhaps you can wear it like Ms Cameron without any leggings. How sexy is this?? http://bp1.blogger.com/_GoiZyycwNHE/RzEt鈥?/a>





Now the exception is if you're a college city girl, then I can see you wearing the outfit. Otherwise i'd skip it :)
Wear flats, it's more appropriate for school.
that sounds pretty cute to me!! you should wear it!
yea, of course you should wear it. you have no idea how long i've been looking for a decent looking cowl-sweater dress. i bought one a while ago, and i can't wear it now because it barely covers my ***.
I think that sounds a little dressy for school.
i woulnt wear those boots..maybe flats instead
that sounds really cute! i personally would put really bright leggings underneath for an extra punch of color and style, but that's just me. good luck :)
HAIL 2 THE YEHH so cute maybe different shoes though........flats???
oooooooooooo yeah girlll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put it with a long neclace. hey where did you get it could you tell me it sounds cute!!!





email- christine8295x@yahoo.com
I would go with a different color shoe..unless you are wearing a belt around your middle that matches...maybe try a dark brown heel boot

No comments:

Post a Comment