Thursday, December 31, 2009

My prom dress is a light cream color what shoes and jewlery should i wear?

the fabric on my dress is kind of like a silk material.


i was thinking a color that would stick out for my shoes like a royal


blue or red... but im not sure.


HELPMy prom dress is a light cream color what shoes and jewlery should i wear?
i would try maybe a marroon or garnet type of color. I think that would look very pretty.My prom dress is a light cream color what shoes and jewlery should i wear?
Its hard to judge without seeing the dress itself. If you want to stay on the safe side, I would stick with shoes the same color as the dress. Otherwise maybe go with a wild leopard print shoe or something! If you want shoes that stick out just make sure you keep close to the same color scheme as the dress. Golds, browns, that kind of thing because cream is a hard color to do the whole ';wow'; factor with. As far as jewelry i would think any warm color would look good. I'm partial to gold because I think it has that goddess-like appeal but you could also choose to do your jewelry in a funky, crazy color like lime green or bright pink!
a fab colour would be gold, is would look amazing. red and blue will clash and look weird, but i have the most amazing t-bar gold stillettos. some gold earrings and a gold bracelet, maybe a gold clutch bag would look great. it would be sohisticated.





what maybe also a try is black shoes and bag, with gold jewelry. Dont wear a necklace aswell, it could look too overdone and crowded.yellow and silver may look a bit weird, so try and avoid those!. have fun!
lavender shoes, handbag, %26amp; pearls!
i agree a maroon color would contrast well with light cream.
try fancy gold shoes and jewerly
Yellow...it's the biggest color this spring!! And some sort of gold jewelry.
i think you should wear silver jewellery ... but i dont know on the shoes though hmmm ....





=]

1 comment:

  1. Watching my 15 year old sister walk up the aisle in my old Prom Dress Near Me, several months pregnant, to get married to an adult who shouldn't have even been allowed to be near her. I knew that she was unhappy. I knew that the bugs and dirt and poverty scared her. I know she hated the fighting between mom and me and between dad and mom. But I didn't realize how bad life was for her, until she deliberately got pregnant so she would have to leave home. She was so smart, and wanted to be President! When she told them she was pregnant and their solution was for her to marry thos guy, that's when I knew our parents would not change anything to keep us safe, but just let things happen, just throw up their hands and give up. I didn't realize how bad it was for her until then.

    ReplyDelete