Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get the long brown and cream dress Leona wore at the end of the x factors final?

'As seen on screen' will try and source anything you've seen on T.V/movies and tell you where to get it.Does anyone know where I can get the long brown and cream dress Leona wore at the end of the x factors final?
Aparently its from Coast darling. I got a tip from a yahooer!! xDoes anyone know where I can get the long brown and cream dress Leona wore at the end of the x factors final?
I cant recall it,but why wud u want it.Everone will know ur copying off this singer which just makes it naff.And u have to take care that it wud suit u,shes thin isnt she.Ether way,its a bad idea.
OMG! That dress is gorgeous. I think its heat magazine and theres a page in it where people write in asking where you can find certain items of clothing theyve seen celebrities wearing, and heat tracks it down and tells you the shop and the price, so im going to keep an eye out in the heat magazine because im sure someone will write in. Let me know when you find out where its from :)..and the price :( its bound to be expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment