Saturday, December 26, 2009

What colour shoes go with coffee/cream coloured dress?

I have an evening dress that is light coffee, nearly cream coloured and I will probably wear strappy shoes I am just not sure what colour will suitWhat colour shoes go with coffee/cream coloured dress?
I think black would look too harsh. You could go with silver or gold high-heeled sandals and a matching clutch to offset the neutral tones of the dress.What colour shoes go with coffee/cream coloured dress?
Depending on the undertones of the dress a silver or gold metallic shoe would probably work.





You might also try a dark brown pair if it has a high heel and is really strappy (so it doesn't overpower the dress).





Depending on the style of the dress, a really bold color (like garnet or scarlet) might look stunning.
how about these


my favs


http://www.faith.co.uk/productdetails.as鈥?/a>


http://www.asos.com/Nicole-Richie/ASOS/M鈥?/a>
Gold or blue
black
Gold or nude/light tan. I would stay away from anything dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment