Thursday, December 31, 2009

Will Peach Corsage Look Good with Cream Prom Dress?

My son's date is wearing a cream color dress to the prom. I ordered a peach wrist corsage with a cream irredescent ribbon. Do you think this will look good?Will Peach Corsage Look Good with Cream Prom Dress?
It sounds perfect!


Glad to see I am not the only mom in charge of ordering prom corsages! :)Will Peach Corsage Look Good with Cream Prom Dress?
Yes:)
I always like peach with cream, but usually this looks best if the jewelry chosen is pearls. I think it'll be fine - you already ordered it, after all. If you can change it, perhaps ask the girl what her hairstyle will be and what her accessories are? Another good choice would be white roses. I know ';white'; roses sound like a bad choice for a cream dress, however the roses usually aren't pure white (they tend to be a little green towards the bottom and the petals are a soft, muted white) and it's extremely classic. Perhaps consult with the florist to see what sorts of flowers they use and what condition the flowers are in?

No comments:

Post a Comment