Friday, December 18, 2009

Cake question - Boston Cream Pie/Cake?

I'm making my brother in law a boston cream cake in exchange for a donation for my fundraiser and I was wondering- if I make the cake tonight will it be okay when he picks it up tomorrow?


Any suggestions would be awesome. Like...should I not ice it until tomorrow or should I just not make it until tomorrow, etc.Cake question - Boston Cream Pie/Cake?
It should be good overnight if refrigerated.Cake question - Boston Cream Pie/Cake?
It should be fine overnight in the fridge for just the night. If you are not too sure about it - then bake the cake now and make the filling and icing. Keep it all in separate containers. Then in the morning - assemble the cake and package it up for him. That way you know that the items won't get soggy.
  • myspace.com download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment