Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm making a boston cream pie, would you like a very, very small piece?

Was that a crumb?? Please don't exaggerate. If you don't wanna share just say no. How much does a skull need to eat anyway?I'm making a boston cream pie, would you like a very, very small piece?
Love a piece! Normally I check my food for hairs but with you, I think I could forego that step. Unless of course, that's where all your hair went............I'm making a boston cream pie, would you like a very, very small piece?
NO. Please go back in the kitchen and make me a quiche.
judging from the looks of you, i would like just a crumb of a peice. thanks.
I suppose even a very, very small piece would be better than nothing....thanks!
I would love a very tiny piece b/c I've never had a taste of a Boston cream pie and I'd like to see how it taste.


Did you make it??
Damn It! You know I love those. Fine!





Hugs


Kindle
Yes, please!!!
Mmmm Yes please!!
Mmmmmm, pie. Yes, please!
No, but I would like you to throw the pie at someone, if you don't mind.
yea plz thank you yum
Yes, please, but can I have a very, very humongous piece?!!~~
yesss
No, I thought you were closed down because of too many rats.
Why you gotta be so stingy with the pie, man??! Give me a big piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment