Friday, December 18, 2009

Have you ever heard of an eczema-treating cream called ';Free Derm HC';?

Is it safe for me to use on my face, or will it ruin my face?Have you ever heard of an eczema-treating cream called ';Free Derm HC';?
I have used this product, and it is incredible! I was very hesitant to use it, but was so happy with the results. I used it for a scalp issue, not on my face.





I believe it would definitely be safe for use on the face, but not near the eyes. The before/after pics of babies with eczema are incredible - and a few of them had problems with it on their face.





The best way I can describe it is - It's just like applying a lotion! I try to use it sparingly, but it is very mild. There is not a strong odor at all. I would just be very careful of your eyes. It comes with very detailed instructions for use.





Good luck with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment