Friday, December 18, 2009

What is Boston Cream In Arabic?

I dicided that sense me and my boyfriend likes Coffee we would named our first daughter Khawa. but he wants to know what BosTon CReam means so we could named ah nother child with the named of Boston Cream in arabicWhat is Boston Cream In Arabic?
You could call her Eshta, which means cream in Arabic. However, you can't use that for a boy.What is Boston Cream In Arabic?
I advise you to change ';Khawa'; to ';Kahwa'; or ';Qahwa';, which is closer to the Arabic word for Coffee.





';Khawa'; may be abused because it is too close for comfort to the word ';Khawal'; which is a bad swear word in Arabic.





...
cream (cr-ee-ee-m) bostan
it is KAHWA





The most related name to Boston cream pie in Arabic is





keka shokolata





賰賷賰丞 卮賵賰賵賱丕鬲賴
Hmmm...





I learned:





Ka''-ha-way'





as the Arabic word for coffee.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment