Friday, December 18, 2009

OK would you rather have Boston cream pie,cheese cake or tiramisu for Thanksgiving dessert ?

OK can you please pick the one dessert that you would like the most after the Thanksgiving meal ? You guys are the best ,thanks for helping me out !OK would you rather have Boston cream pie,cheese cake or tiramisu for Thanksgiving dessert ?
They all sound absolutely delicious....but I *really* can't resist Boston cream pie if it is on the menu....I only usually get to eat it once or twice a year when I pass through Boston on my way to Maine....and I love it!OK would you rather have Boston cream pie,cheese cake or tiramisu for Thanksgiving dessert ?
Thank you, LYNNE....and Happy, happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Report Abuse

cheesecake
pumpkin cheese cake
Put strawberries on the cheesecake and you got yourself a deal.
That depends on what Tiramisu is...
i so lourve tiramisu... it has a distinct chocolatey-rummy taste...sinfully tempting!
aww man!!!i can't choose between the boston cream pie and the cheese cake!!!
Tiramisu!!!!
I love the traditional Pumpkin pie. Without it, it is not thanksgiving.
Very tempting choices, but I still like to have either Mince Pie or Cannoli at Thanksgiving.. Actually , I would like to have


B O T H. .
out of your choices...cheesecake
tiramisu or


apple pie and custard
CHEESE CAKE!!!! ahhh yummmmmmy!!
Boston Creme Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment