Friday, December 18, 2009

Poll: Boston Cream Pie, Strawberry Shortcake or Pineapple Upside Down Cake?

Man, this is not fair..!


Let me choose at least Two of them??? Please??!





Okay, then...


';Pineapple Upside Down Cake'; for me...


But...


If you have some ';Boston Cream Pie'; left over, please, do please, remember me???!Poll: Boston Cream Pie, Strawberry Shortcake or Pineapple Upside Down Cake?
strawberry shortcake :)





anyway thanks and have a great day :)!!!~


God bless,


natalie.Poll: Boston Cream Pie, Strawberry Shortcake or Pineapple Upside Down Cake?
Boston Creme Pie :D
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake





And,the ones my mother used to make were so delicious.


But,she'd take them to get togethers,and everyone would rush to eat them up,and I could not get a slice. :(
Thats not fair, you are making me drool lol, I'd go with the strawberry shortcake, but have toothace so cant eat anything :(
definatley Boston Cream Pie!!
Strawberry shortcake
*sings* Strawberry Shortcake!
Strawberry Shortcake.
This time of year...perhaps strawberry shortcake, as the berries are fresh fight now...luscious! Otherwise, they all sound quite delicious...oh bollocks! I'll have a wee bit of each!!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake~]
Boston Cream Pie
Boston Cream Pie.
Boston Cream Pie.
Boston Cream Pie.
Boston cream pie :D
Stwarberry
pineapple upside down cake!
boston cream pie
boston creme pie makes my taste buds quiver with delight
Eww.. Cheesecake now THATS a hell of a desert ^^
PUDC


too lazy to type all of that out
Pineapple Upside Down Cake''? i'll try that sweetie''?

No comments:

Post a Comment