Friday, December 18, 2009

Do you like Boston Cream Pie?

I'm eating some right now. It's yummy!Do you like Boston Cream Pie?
Not fair. I thought you wre bringing that to have with the steaks.Do you like Boston Cream Pie?
yupp. so gooood.


First time i tasted it was last


September ^_^
yes...how abt sharing some?
love it!





care to transport some my way? :)
wow! who could not love it!


i envy you right now. :)
I wanna bite!
Sometimes :)
nope never tasted it never heard of it. So whats it taste like? is it good? And most importantly can I have some?
Yes it's amazing
yes.
I've never tasted it before. where does one find it?
you big teaser you. lol! i love any kind of pie....:)
yes...lucky!
never had it.
禄 No, I don`t.
I've only had it once, and I didn't like it much. I like bananas flambe much more.
Yes, please share. I promise I will never again say fish for dinner and do you like tartar sauce? I was only kidding, really I was. : } flashing my nicest smile and batting my eyelashes
yea BUT if i would have some i would throw up i am sickk
Not as much as I like fish and the occasional person :)


Amity Island Cream Pie is pretty tasty
I've never tried it
I JUST LOVE THE FILLING


my mom knoes how to make it but it never comes out sweet enough
Yes,I love it! I'm so jealous...
any kind of cream pie is good to me
Can You Cut Me a Piece, Please??
yup can you send me some through yA.
I have never heard of it or tasted it,do tell me what it tastes like???
Yes. SHARE!
OMG....GIVE ME SOME!!
  • myspace.com download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment