Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Have anyone heard of Freederm HC cream from Eczema rash?

My baby is 8 months old, she has this painful rash on her face that her doctors can't do anything about it. I found Freederm HC on internet and want to know if anyone used it before? is it safe? ThanksHave anyone heard of Freederm HC cream from Eczema rash?
I haven't, but you could use a mixture of hydrocotisone, generic Euiceren cream and or Auqaphor.Have anyone heard of Freederm HC cream from Eczema rash?
No, I have never heard of it, but I can tell you what works FOR SURE:


Burt's Bees baby skin creme


%26amp; Burt's Bees diaper ointment


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>





Also if you give her a bath with Cetaphil (available at most drug stores) then use the Burts stuff.


I promis it will be almost 100% better in less than a week. My son had eczema BAD and it worked for him when nothing else would. I will swear by it :) Good luck!





Also for a quick fix to make her feel better Aveeno has an oatmeal bath that comes in packets and that will soothe her skin and temporarily make her feel better .
No, but I've just used pure Vitamin E oil for eczema. (You can get it at a local drugstore) It takes a while to clear but haven't heard any good things about eczema treating creams so I prefer that.
You should be careful of using eczema product on your baby, he is still fragile. Try this information http://www.skinoriginal.com/eczema/8-bab鈥?/a> to help you find a more natural and better alternatives for an eczema remedy.
no but you have to get the babies milk change.. I have eczema and it has alot to do with the cow's products that our in our diet.. Change the habits of eating dairy.. That will work big time, then get utter cream and keep that on there.. Oh my goodness you will be surprise but the result. I have and Indian doctor tell me what to do and it cleared up.. Haven't had any problem for the pass 7 years..

No comments:

Post a Comment