Friday, December 18, 2009

Have you ever made love to a boston cream pie?

Pffft. Amateur. My style is to make my man sit at the kitchen table and ply him with good wine and talk while I slowly strip off all my clothes, put on an apron, lovingly make a Boston Cream Pie from scratch (and I'm an excellent cook) ... and then sit in his lap and feed it to him ...and then make love to HIM for hours.Have you ever made love to a boston cream pie?
No. Sounds different.Have you ever made love to a boston cream pie?
No, only to chocolate cheesecake.
Spaghetti.... with meat sauce.... parmesan optional.
No, I am saving that for later in life when I need something new.
I prefer bagels and cream cheese.
Nope and I hope I never will.
Not yet.
No. I have other things to focus on.
Ahhhhh no!
only twice
no
  • myspace.com download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment