Friday, December 18, 2009

I just had a boston cream strawberry pie. what's your favorite pie?

i want to know because i want to experiment on other pies lol.:)I just had a boston cream strawberry pie. what's your favorite pie?
Key Lime... mmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty :)


- x-tra key lime juice


- homemade shortbread/graham crust


- dairy topping (yes I know meringue is traditional, but homemade whipped cream is so much tastier)I just had a boston cream strawberry pie. what's your favorite pie?
There used to be a restaurant here that served Butterscotch Pie. It was a cold pie with homemade whip cream topping. It was the best ever. I would love to find it somewhere again.
Boston cream pie is good and I like pumpkin pie a lot. Cheese cake is my fav,I know it isn't considered pie but it should be! =-p
strawberry


it's so awesome


yes just plain strawberry =D
Rhubarb and strawberry!
banana cream and lemon meringue. mmmm.
coconut cream
I love pumpkin pie!
uhhh idk

No comments:

Post a Comment