Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does anyone know the name of the famous bakery in Boston to order a boston cream pie?

i go to mikes pastry in the north end, yummmmm.Does anyone know the name of the famous bakery in Boston to order a boston cream pie?
You could be thinking of the old Jordan Marsh.. They had a bakery inside the store...they had great pastries.





I would go to the North End and the ONLY place that I go for all my pastries is Modern Pastry on Hanover Street.. All pastries are handmade fresh everyday... They have the Best Pastries By Far!!!!!!!Does anyone know the name of the famous bakery in Boston to order a boston cream pie?
OMG!!!! I can't believe I just came across this question. I just got back from Boston an hour ago. I live in NJ and was just visiting my son. I am a pastry chef and I am in the process of opening my own bakery/cafe. So while in Boston my son and I went on a mission, checking out some of the best bakeries in Beamtown. Mike's Pastry was by far the winner!!!! Although, I was ready to lose my stomach................... We ordered so many items and brought them back for a taste test! Everyone was wonderful! Everyone tasted fresh! I was so impressed with the employees. They were friendly and very helpful. Mikes is at 300 Hanover St. Boston. Good luck and while you are there try a slice of the German Chocolate cake! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mike's!
The Parker House Hotel is where it originated...I've had it there and it's excellent. I believe you can order them to go as well...
  • myspace.com download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment