Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Boston Cream or Eclair?

Yeah yeah, They're basically the same thing.


But for some reason, I like Eclairs more.





How about you? :)Boston Cream or Eclair?
Eclairs.Boston Cream or Eclair?
boston cream has that nasty yellow stuff in it...eclair
Give me a custard filled eclair any day of the week.
Boston creme pie. I don't care for choux pastry. It tastes like eggs to me.
i like them evertime i buy one


i buy one for my mom


thats her favorite treat !!
omg i love boston cream it is soo good i alwaqys get dose kind of dounuts....
Boston cream.... yum yum
Not all eclairs have custard--some are filled with whipped cream, some with custard, and some with a layer of custard and a layer of whipped cream.





I prefer whipped cream-filled eclairs to Boston cream pie. Both because of the whipped cream and the texture of the choux pastry.

No comments:

Post a Comment