Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Have you ever heard of an eczema-treating cream called ';Free Derm HC';?

Is it safe for me to use on my face, or will it ruin my face?Have you ever heard of an eczema-treating cream called ';Free Derm HC';?
Sorry I haven't ever heard of Free Derm HC but I can give you some advice. I also have eczema also and my doc told me to use any kind of soap but w/ no scent. He also told me to use lubriderm or eucerin lotions you can get them at wal mart. I really like this new lotion by lubriderm its called Lubriderm Skin Nourishing moisturizing lotion w/ shea %26amp; cocoa butters and it works rather well it draws in %26amp; retains moisture, its hypoallergenic(so it shouldn't bother your face), and when I put it on after I take a shower it really feels as if it soothes my skin.Have you ever heard of an eczema-treating cream called ';Free Derm HC';?
My daughter has eczema. But, I've never heard of Free Derm HC! I only you Aveno on her (soap, shampoo, lotion, etc.) It's the ONLY thing that wont break her out! Sorry for no info on the other...
  • myspace.com download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment