Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is it safe to eat boston cream filled donut in pregnancy because i did?

i only ate half of it and gave the other half to my boyfriend but i read on line that it has egg yolk but its mixed in with hot milkand other stuff i hope it cooks it now i'm scared i even tried to make my self puke but i cant get it out???Is it safe to eat boston cream filled donut in pregnancy because i did?
Hun I'm sure its fine, you don't need to worry about every little thing. Just think about all the generations of women who didn't have such strict guidelines that we do and they all ended up fine.Is it safe to eat boston cream filled donut in pregnancy because i did?
Ooh goodness. I know about soft cheese, hotdogs, and lunch meats but I have NEVER heard that about boston cream filled donuts. I highly doubt that its dangerous as I've eaten one almost daily since I got pregnant (they're my craving I can't help it)..and I am 34 weeks pregnant and all signs point to baby is just fine. Relax honey.
Below is the Australian guidelines on what foods are safe to eat when pregnant, There is a risk of listeria infection with the cream filling as you dont know how it has been stored. Just keep an eye out for any flu like symptoms over the next few days.





Im sure you will be fine though





http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/_srcfile鈥?/a>
you're fine... don't get so hyper over it. it cooks off, don't worry.
nothing to worry about
Your going to be okay.
i'm sure you're gonna be fine
i thik you will be fine..mmmmm donuts!
youll be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment