Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where do they make Boston Cream Cakes in Los Angeles?

I want to know what bakeries make them.Where do they make Boston Cream Cakes in Los Angeles?
I don't know if you're willing to travel to Torrance (practically a suburb of LA), but I can recommend Torrance Bakery there. I got my birthday cake there a year and a half ago, and it was delicious.





I ordered online a banana cake with a bavarian cream filling and chocolate buttercream frosting, and it was sinfully delicious. I toyed with the idea of making it a true Boston Cream Pie (the proper name for a Boston Cream ';cake';) by specifying fudge frosting, bavarian cream filling, and yellow cake, but I'm very banana-friendly. :)





You can do different sizes of cakes, fresh fruit fillings or any of their other flavors, as well as many different types of frostings.





www.torrancebakery.com


(Cake Order Form below)


https://www.torrancebakery.com/deccakes/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment